with Suzanne McCahill Perrine
December 1 – 21, 2020
Let’s transition together out of 2020 with some ease and stillness.
In this special immersion, participants will be supported in creating a daily meditation practice to help release tension and tap into a well of expansion. Together, we will uncover the benefits of a daily practice using various meditation techniques.
Meditation can help to:
- Improve focus, concentration, and precision.
- Enhance the quality of communication and relationships.
- Heighten the clarity of our thinking and intentions.
- Improve efficiency and safety.
- Deepen peace of mind and sense of flow.
- Master stress and release anxiety & fear.
- Deepen insight and intuitive wisdom.
- Awaken more authenticity in heart, soul, and more integrity in how we show up in life.
- Increase resilience to change.
- Strengthen faith, discipline, and self-confidence.
Included in the Challenge:
1. Optional live online meditations:
- M, W, F 6:30-6:45 am ET
- T, Th 4-4:15 pm ET
- On weekends, participants will have access to the library of meditations from which to choose. See below:
2. These meditations will be recorded and put into a library for participants to have access to at any time of the day or night through the end of 2020.
3. Participants will also get a welcome email and video directly into their inbox to help set them up and prepare them for their journey.
4. Optional Weekly 60-minute class to help enhance your experience on Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30 am ET (we will leave 10 minutes at the end for discussion or questions.)
- December 1: Get Ready
- December 8: Connect
- December 15: Dive Deep
These classes and meditations will be led by Suzanne McCahill Perrine and guests.
- Only $45 (Unlimited Members of The Center receive a 10% discount.)
- This is FREE to Embodied Vitality Members
Feel free to email Suzanne with any questions: email@example.com
Feel free to invite your family and friends, near and far, to experience this beautiful online event together.I hope you get to see your lovely family this week. I feel like we’re breaking rules by having Neal and Aiya come home for Thanksgiving. Just grateful for whatever time can get with them right now.