with Suzanne McCahill Perrine
August 10-September 14
Have you ever felt out of synch with your routine, your relationships, your body, or how you’re living your life? Are you looking for ways to simplify, gain clarity, and thrive?
Join Suzanne McCahill Perrine for an exciting exploration into what makes you tick and what’s holding you back. In this 6-part series, participants will connect to their deep desires and their dharma. Using the Five Elements of Nature & Ayurveda, we will bring harmony into our bodies, our minds, our homes, our relationships, and our schedules.
As we explore and align with the elements of earth, water, fire, air, and space, we will begin to uncover ways we can synchronize with the rhythms of life. We will begin to experience more flow, clarify our purpose, design where we want to go, and empower ourselves to live up to our fullest potential.
Included in this exciting course:
- “Master of You” by Cate Stillman
- Six weekly online group discussions (which will be recorded for future viewing)
- Online Workbook
- Five weekly Online Yoga Practices based on the 5 elements (which will be recorded for future viewing)
- Two 1 to1 coaching calls
- Support & Accountability with a Dynamic Group
- An invitation into a private Facebook Group