October 3-9, 2020
We are going to Aruba!
This small happy Dutch Caribbean Island is one of perpetual perfect summer. Pristine white sands meet the most beautiful blue waters, along coastlines dotted with secluded coves and spectacular limestone cliffs. Aruba is true island paradise and the perfect backdrop for a spectacular yoga retreat vacation.
Join Suzanne McCahill Perrine for a glorious 7 days and 6 nights as we soak up the sunshine and prana, plus swim, snorkel, sail and practice yoga each day.
We have just 12 rooms so space is limited.
This incredible immersion includes:
- Your lodging for the week/li>
- Daily yoga classes
- Healthful vegan / vegetarian meals (minus 2 dinners we’ve left open to explore!)
- A special morning cliffside meditation overlooking the ocean
- A special group sailing excursion!
- Plus Unlimited sun, sand and ocean therapy!
Laura Forsyth, at One Global Yoga, is helping to organize this amazing event and she’d also be more than happy to answer your questions. firstname.lastname@example.org