with Suzanne McCahill Perrine
The next course begins in May 2021!
It’s your time to choose. Who do you want to be and how do you want to feel one year from now? What about 5, or 10 years, or more? This course will support you in designing the life you want through the wisdom of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Habit Evolution. And, just so you know….all you need to thrive you already have. It’s just a decision to want to make a change and dive deep. Simple, but not always easy. Don’t worry! I will guide you through every step along your path along, as will other members of your dynamic group. How does that sound?
Let’s have a chat.
Imagine aging gracefully with more energy, better rest, and a lighter and pain-free body. Imagine a life with less stress and more ease and clarity.
What if you could have this AND be supported by a dynamic group of like-minded souls who desire to live a more vibrant and harmonious life, sustained by a healthy lifestyle and simple habits.
Yup, you can have this.
Welcome to Embodied Vitality. You are in the right place, and I cannot wait to meet you.
This year-long immersion is a great fit for you if:
- You crave deeper sleep and more ease
- You feel stiff, slow-moving or sluggish in the morning
- You’re not at your optimal weight
- You feel easily anxious or irritable
- You want more energy
- You feel out of touch with your body or want to lose weight
- You’re looking for deeper personal connection and friendships
- You feel stuck or unmotivated
- You feel overwhelmed
- You’re ready to take charge of your health
What you’ll gain from this course:
- Radiant longevity & rejuvenation
- Stronger immune system
- Improved digestion, deeper sleep, and more energy
- Healthy habits for a strong and energetic body at any age
- Improved self-care
- Lighter body and a clearer mind
- Deeper connections to yourself and others
- More ease, space, time, and freedom
- A sense of empowerment
- Weekly online group meetings (recorded so you can access later) on Tuesdays from 12-1:15 pm EST (or what works best for the group.) *Please note there will be no live calls for a couple of weeks in between the three 13-week rounds and for a few weeks in August. Members will stay connected through additional resources if desired. And, if everyone wants, we will also use August as a time for a book club!)
- Videos and other online resources to help guide you
- E-book full or readings, recipes, and worksheets
- 3 Daylong Retreats (online)
- Bonus Workshops on topics such as: Ayurveda & Essential Oils; Herbal Wisdom; Foraging Day; Ayurveda Cooking Class; Spring Clean & Declutter; Spirituality and Yoga; (and more depending on what the group is interested in talking about!)
- Registration for a two-day weekend Spring retreat (either online or in-person)
- 2 Personal Coaching Calls/month
- 1 online yoga class per week (recorded so you can access later)
- Downloadable meditations and Yoga Nidra
- Invitation to monthly optional talks with guest speakers
- Accountability buddy
- Facebook Forum
Bonuses for Embodied Vitality:
- Free invitation to both a 3-Week Spring Cleanse/Detox and a Fall Reset
- Registration for two-day Spring Retreat (will be online or in-person TBA)
- Discounts for Unlimited Classes at The Center Yoga
Our September launch is full! We are taking applications for our waitlist for our January annual launch. Apply below!
For unlimited members of The Center Yoga, some member discounts apply! Email Suzanne firstname.lastname@example.org for more information for this special series.
Space is limited and spots are already getting filled. Take a deep breath, and then exhale. What you’ve been seeking is right for here.
You are in the right place, and I cannot wait to meet you.
Please note, there are no refunds after the start date.
Suzanne McCahill Perrine, Certified Yoga Health Coach, E-RYT 500, YACEP
Hello and welcome! If you’re reading this, you want to feel good in your body.
My journey into the health and wellness field began in my mid-20’s, though it would take years before it really began to make a profound impact on my life. Fortunately, I have always enjoyed a strong sense of connection to my body and loved moving in all ways and knowing how the body worked. It wasn’t until 2006 that a light went on. I began to dive deep into the study of yoga and immediately understood the need to balance physical health with mental, emotional, and spiritual vitality in order to truly thrive. There was no going back.
After hundreds of hours of study in yoga and Ayurveda and thousands of hours teaching yoga, running a bustling studio and leading teacher trainings, it became crystal clear to me that all of us are really looking for the same thing: joy, connection, health, and ease.
And, I believe this is our birthright. I believe that each of us has intrinsic wisdom to nourish and take care of our body, mind, and heart, but we may not believe it or know how. With simple pieces of wisdom gleaned from the teachings of Ayurveda, yoga, and life, we can thrive. We can have more energy. We can experience more ease. It’s simple really. But, it’s not easy. Living in our modern world we are often over-worked, disconnected, and separated from our bodies so to combat this takes a willingness to step into our greatness, one small shift at a time.
As a mother of two grown children and a small business owner, I understand the challenges that go with living a busy lifestyle and not remembering to take time for ourselves. It’s so easy to put ourselves last or to think that you’ll start to take care of yourself when there’s more time “tomorrow.”
You know what they say: “When is the best time to plant a tree? 20 years ago. When is the second-best time to plant a tree? Today!”
My job is to help get you there with the help of ancient wisdom, modern science, and my own experiences. With the additional help and support of others, we will create connections and lasting change.
Through this unique year-long transformative course, Embodied Vitality, we will grow and thrive together.