- Practice yoga (all levels….even beginners can do this!)
- Meditate. Dance. Laugh. Cry.
- Eat some of the best local vegetarian food.
- Take trips to ancient mythological ruins, walk barefoot on the grass, and breathe in the fresh air by the sea.
- Sip tea, eat cakes, sleep, write, stroll, soak in hot tubs and talk.
- Take a trip to a castle, enjoy a river tour, visit Sligo where we’ll eat, listen to music, dance, and celebrate life among the locals.
June 10-17, 2022
Join Aileen McGinnis & Suzanne McCahill Perrine for a magical and mystical week of exploration, yoga, and nature in the award-winning Eco-Retreat Center, Ard Nahoo. Nestled in the stunning green hills of Leitrim, just off the Mid-Atlantic Way the West of Ireland, Ard Nahoo has been voted one of the top ten retreat centers worldwide. This remarkable spot is the perfect country escape.
Sacred Living will be a digital detox, a time to come back to nature, experience deep nourishment, and rest. It will be a time to delight your senses, awaken with the sun and dance in the moonlight. You’ll create lasting memories and make deep connections.
Included in the retreat will be:
- Daily yoga & meditation
- Sacred dance
- Yoga Nidra
- 2 vegetarian meals/day (except two dinners)
- Optional excursions to ancient ruins, the sea, and a boat tour
- Optional hot tub and sauna
“One of the top ten yoga retreats in the world.” The Guardian
Follow Ard Nahoo on Facebook and Instagram
Space is limited to just 14!
All rooms are shared rooms within two cozy cabins, Willow & Holly. Both cabins have:
- 2 double rooms
- 1 triple room
- 1 shared bathroom
Please let us know if you have a roommate request.
1. Option 1: Deposit: $595. Balance of $1,604 due by 10 March 2022 ($2,199 total) (*non-refundable unless something changes with the event center, due to unforeseen circumstances.)
2. Option 2: OR: One-time payment by 30 November, receive a $200 discount (just $1,999 USD)
3. Payment Option 3: Pay $595 deposit PLUS 2 payments of $902 USD (first due by 10 November 2021 and second payment by payment due by 10 April 2022. $2,400 total)
4. Option 4: (If space is available) Pay in Full after 10 April 2022: $2,659
*This retreat is non-refundable unless something changes with the event center, due to unforeseen circumstances.
Ard Nahoo is just under an hour from Ireland West Knock (NOC) Airport, which has many international flights. Dublin Airport (DUB) is about 2 ½ hours drive. Retreat participants will make their own way to the retreat center unless shuttle service is requested at an additional cost. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. You can also contact dublinairport.com. Looking for travel insurance? There are lots of companies, but here’s one we’ve used before: worldnomads.com
Aileen McGinnis, RYT-500, Certified Yoga Health Coach
Born in Ireland and based in Tuscany with her family, Aileen has been practicing yoga for over 20 years, completing her first YTT with Marie Quail in 2002 after having a deeply inspiring and transformative experience in ‘The Expanding Light Retreat Center’ (which shares the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda to uplift world consciousness). Her rich training experience hails from Ireland, Italy, India, UK, Spain, and Bali with various inspired teachers, most notably Cate Stillman, Uma Dinsmore Tuli, and Leyolah Antara. Aileen is a ‘tree sister’, a good-humoured, big-hearted, enthusiastic teacher offering nurturing yoga classes, sacred, ecstatic dance experiences, and down-to-earth Ayurveda lifestyle coaching,‘AWAKEN TO THRIVE’ to embrace personal and planetary thrive. Aileen’s message is about LOVE & UNITY Consciousness. You can find out more about her at aileenmcginnis.com Join her Facebook group: Embrace Your Radiant Health!
Suzanne McCahill Perrine, E-RYT 500, YACEP, Certified Yoga Health Coach
Suzanne began teaching Yoga in 2005. Inspired to connect to others in her community and spread the joy and healing potential of yoga, she opened The Center Yoga studio. After years of study in the Anusara tradition with teachers, Desiree Rumbaugh, Christina Sell, Elena Browner, Amy Ippoliti, Moses Brown, and Douglas Brooks, she eventually started teaching others to teach. Suzanne encourages her students to have fun, relax, and enjoy the splendid journey that yoga offers them both on their mats and in their lives. More recently, Suzanne has studied under Cate Stillman offering yoga & Ayurveda health coaching as a way to collaborate with clients who wish to feel more connected to life, honor their true nature, and reclaim their health. She continues to find more joy in her life since discovering Yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda and sharing it with others. Join her Facebook Group: Centered Living Circle or check out her website: centeredlivingwithsuzanne.com